Time: 30 min
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium sized carrots, grated
- 500 g broccoli, boiled
- 1 whole warm smoked mackerel (500 g)
- 100 g (3,5 oz) radishes
- 100 g (3,5 oz) sugar snap
- 1 dl (1/2 cup) low fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour in the carrots and broccoli and fry together for 5 min.
- Divide the mackerel into four portions and place on plates together with the broccoli / carrot salad, halved radishes and sugar snaps.
- Combine ingredients to the aioli in a bowl. Garnish the salad with this fresh citrus hint!