If you haven't tried it yet - you really should! As me & Erik mostly have been eating vegetarian / vegan the past year we've been looking for some good substitutes that are still rich in protein. We've been eating loads of quorn, beans and minced soy but oumph is our go-to on a Friday night.
Time: 30 min
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g kale, chopped
- 500 g (17,5 oz) pulled oumph (soy protein isolate)
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 100 g (3,5 oz) artichoke hearts
- 200 g (7 oz) spinach
- 100 g (3,5 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Defrost the oumph.
- Heat up a frying pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of olive oil and add in the kale. Fry until soft and lightly colored. Pour over into a bowl and set to the side.
- Reuse the frying pan, add the rest of the olive oil, pour in the oumph and fry for 5-7 min until everything is cooked through.
- In a bowl combine pesto and artichokes.
- Divide the lukewarm kale, spinach, cherry tomatoes and red onions on plates. Pour over the pesto artichokes and top with the warm pulled oumph.