Servings: 8 small pancakes
Time: 30 min
- 2 eggs
- 2 dl (100 g) almond flour
- 1 dl (50 g) oat flour (mixed oats)
- 2 dl (0.4 cup) almond milk
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp vanilla powder
- 1,5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 dl (0.4 cup) strawberry quark
- 1 dl (0.4 cup) blueberries
- 1 dl (0.4 cup) raspberries
- Whisk together eggs, almond- and oat flour, almond milk, salt and vanilla powder in bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Pour in a small pancake size of batter and fry along! 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
- Top with quark, blueberries and raspberries.