Time: 40 min
- 500 g salmon fillet, cut in portion sizes
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Japanese soy
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 50 g (1,7 oz) rice noodles (uncooked)
- 0,5 fresh fennel
- 0,5 red onion
- 20 g (0,7 oz) peanuts, finely chopped
- a few sprigs of coriander
- Marinate the salmon for at least 30 min in teriyaki sauce, sesame oil and half the soy. Preheat the oven to 200 C / 392 F and bake the salmon for approximately 20 min or 55 C / 131 F in core temperature.
- Add peanut butter and water to a sauce pan. Heat up and add the rest of the soy. Stirr into a smooth sauce.
- Boil some water. Soak noodles in hot water for 15 min. Drain and get rid of excess water.
- Slice the fennel and onions. Heat some sesame oil and fry lightly until softened. Combine with the noodles in a bowl.
- Serve the salmon together with the glass noodle salad, peanut butter sauce and top with some chopped peanuts and coriander.