Time: 70 min
- 4-5 medium sweet potatoes (peeled)
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- 1 dl (1/3 cup) almond flour
- champignon mushrooms
- red onions
- kale, chopped
- olive oil
- quorn fillets
- zucchini, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 392 F.
- Boil 4-5 medium sized sweet potatoes until soft. Mash them and season with salt, pepper, garlic- and chili powder. Add almond flour and stir. Let it cool down while you prepare the toppings.
- Here I used some leftover quorn fillets that were marinated in soy, ginger and garlic. To make it from scratch marinate for 1 hour, and bake the quorn fillets until cooked through in the oven for about 15-20 min. Cut into pieces.
- Fry kale and zucchini pieces in olive oil. Slice mushrooms and onions.
- Spread out the mashed sweet potatoes on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. 0.5 cm (0,2 inches) thick. Put in the oven and bake for 15 min. Take it out and top it with all your favorites. Cook for another 5-10 min until the cheese has melted and turned golden.