This mix is hard to beat. Fresh and interesting flavors. Warm and cold. Sour and sweet and spicy. Tip! A little hint of parmesan with make this salad even more flawless.
- 200 g kale, chopped
- 100 g red cabbage, sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 60 g walnuts
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 large granny smith apple
- Fry the kale and cabbage lightly in a skillet using tbsp of the olive oil.
- Heat another skillet, add the rest of the olive oil, honey, water, chili flakes and salt. Pour in the walnuts and let them roast in the skillet for a few minutes. Make sure not to burn them.
- Slice the apple and mix all ingredients in a bowl. YUM!