Time: 20 min (+ 1 night)
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 dl (2 cups) almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp granulated stevia
Topping: Chocolate casein creme & orange
- 2 scoops (á 30 g) chocolate casein powder '
- 1,5 dl (2/3 cup) almond milk
- 1 orange
- Combine chia seeds, milk, vanilla and stevia in a bowl. Let soak in the fridge over night (at least 6 hours).
- Take out the chia pudding, stir around and add some more milk if needed. You want a creamy consistency, not too thick and not too loose. You'll learn how you want your pudding eventually.
- Divide the chia pudding in small portion sized bowls or glasses.
- Combine casein powder and the rest of the nut milk in a bowl. Stir into a nice thick cream and put the cream in a pastry bag.
- Fillet an orange and chop into even pieces.
- Top the pudding with oranges and pipe over the cream for a beautiful finish. For a quicker result you can just place it with a regular spoon.
- Dessert like breakfast at it's best!