I used to make a lot of bread. Mostly these really heavy sour milk breads with a lot of nuts, seeds and fruits. The other day I saw nut bread that reminded me of that but without all the heavy wheat and rye flour. This bread is directly inspired by @Foodjunkie so all the credit to her. Just made a few adjustments according to what I had available. That's the fine thing with these breads - you can almost put anything in there and it will taste delicious! Just don't skip the flax seeds (they will help the loaf stick together), well, you can use chia seeds instead if you want.
- 8 dl of nuts of your choice (I used 2 dl hazelnuts, 2 dl walnuts, 2 dl cashews, 2 dl almonds)
- 2 dl ground flax seeds
- 1 dl oats
- 1 dl raisins
- 1 dl dried cranberries
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 392 F.
- Combine all the nuts, seeds and dried fruit in a bowl.
- Crack the eggs in there and add drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt.
- Cover a bread pan with baking paper and pour in the mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 min.