Make yourself a little something that picks your mood up. What's better than chocolate? Chocolate combined with the smoothness of cashew nuts.
I'm right in the middle of some kind of storm. Moving to a new apartment and got a really bad cold in the middle of everything. But that's when I feel it's important not to compromise yourself and your health. Boxes and bags everywhere. No order at all, especially not in the kitchen but I really felt like making something that could get both me and Erik in a better mood + we just got a new food processor we really wanted to try.
Time: 20 min
- 1 dl / 60 g / 2 oz cashew nuts, soaked over night
- 400 ml / 1,7 cup almond milk
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 40 g / 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 passion fruit
- Put cashews, almond milk, bananas and cacao in a food processor or blender. Blend into a nice creamy smoothie. Divide into two bowls.
- Top with crushed frozen raspberries and half a passion fruit.